If you would like to schedule us to minister in your community please contact:
Cell phone: 316-259-8338
For logistics (time of arrival) and sound/set-up questions:
Mark Hanes 316-259-8338
Please click on the links below for sound needs, and our posters/flyers etc.
For our Hosts A page of information on our RV and what we need to park it safely, also allergy info.
Audio and Set-Up
Open "press release" in Microsoft Word and replace Date, Time, and Place, with your information. Double check to make sure all information in the Press Release is correct! If you need one for Mac Pages, let me know at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Advertising Ideas Several great ideas for advertising your concert for free, or very inexpensively!
Poster (doc) for typing in your location and time in Word, then printing
• An Israeli style worship experience grounded in Scripture with music and dance from the land.
• Evening concert ministry; for outreach in your community, and the encouragement of your congregation.
• Worship to draw you into the presence of God.
• Songs of encouragment, and exhortation to strengthen your hands that you might continue steadfastly in whatever God has set before you to do.
• Songs of comfort and healing for broken hearts.
• Prayer ministry to meet individual needs.
• Seminars on Dance as Worship, with Messianic Worship Dance classes. (ask about availability)
Pastor's and Rabbi's Recomendations
• Please provide 3 water bottles on the stage/platform, preferably with pull-tops so they don’t spill.
• We also need a table to set up our CDs, and a person to help man the table before and after the concert. We offer our CDs on a donation basis (suggested donation 15.00).
• We need at least 2 hours for set up and sound check, plus a half hour to eat something, and a half hour to get dressed, so a total of 3 hours preparation are necessary.
• This is not a requirement, but it is very helpful to us. If you can possibly provide healthy snack foods such as: apples, bananas, mangos, berries (in season) raw sweet peas (usually in the salad section) baby carrots, green red and yellow bell peppers, nitrate free lunch meats, cheeses (for example: chedder, swiss, muenster, mozzarella, and soft goat cheese) and bread, mayo and brown mustard or you can just have someone pick up a baked chicken at a grocery store. Shimrit is gluten intolerant, if you can provide whole lettuce leaves that she can use for wraps that would be great.
For morning concerts,apples, bananas, mangos, berries (in season) cinnamon raisin bagels and cream cheese, O'Soy, and Organic whole milk yogurts, hard boiled eggs peeled and/or deviled. Again, this is not a requirement but it is helpful. If you will provide this, please let us know ahead of time, especially for morning concerts. Pastors/Rabbis just copy and paste this into a document, print it and hand it to someone else! You have enough to do!
We look forward to serving you.