• Please provide 3 water bottles on the stage/platform, preferably with pull-tops so they don’t spill.
• We also need a table to set up our CDs, and a person to help man the table before and after the concert. We offer our CDs on a donation basis (suggested donation 15.00).
• We need at least 2 hours for set up and sound check, plus a half hour to eat something, and a half hour to get dressed, so a total of 3 hours preparation are necessary.
• This is not a requirement, but it is very helpful to us. If you can possibly provide healthy snack foods such as: apples, bananas, mangos, berries (in season) raw sweet peas (usually in the salad section) baby carrots, green red and yellow bell peppers, nitrate free lunch meats, cheeses (for example: chedder, swiss, muenster, mozzarella, and soft goat cheese) and bread, mayo and brown mustard or you can just have someone pick up a baked chicken at a grocery store. Shimrit is gluten intolerant, if you can provide whole lettuce leaves that she can use for wraps that would be great.
For morning concerts,apples, bananas, mangos, berries (in season) cinnamon raisin bagels and cream cheese, O'Soy, and Organic whole milk yogurts, hard boiled eggs peeled and/or deviled. Again, this is not a requirement but it is helpful. If you will provide this, please let us know ahead of time, especially for morning concerts. Pastors/Rabbis just copy and paste this into a document, print it and hand it to someone else! You have enough to do!
- We also need a level place to park our bus (It's 40' long).
We look forward to serving you.